Nativity Lutheran Church, 1973

Dublin Core

Title

Nativity Lutheran Church, 1973

Subject

Churches, Synagogues, and Mosques - Lutheran Churches - Nativity Lutheran Church

Description

The American Lutheran Church Board of American Missions bought five acres on Holly Drive in 1962, just behind what was also known as Plant Drive Park. Construction began on the new Nativity Lutheran Church by June of that year, with the founding pastor, Reverend Dr. David A. Wolber, conducting the first formal worship service just prior to Christmas on December 23.

Creator

Palm Beach Gardens Historical Society

Source

A similar photograph can be found on p.71 ofPalm Beach Gardens History by Arcadia

Publisher

Date

1973-00-00

Rights

(c) 2013, Historical Society of Palm Beach Gardens

Relation

RG011CSM - Churches, Synagogues, and Mosques
C06LUT - Lutheran Churches
F01NLC - Nativity Lutheran Church

Format

JPEG

Language

English

Type

Image

Coverage

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

2921 x 1937

Files

Citation

Palm Beach Gardens Historical Society, “Nativity Lutheran Church, 1973,” accessed December 6, 2021, http://pbgarchives.org/items/show/64.